A Green Bean, Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast

I mis-guessed my breakfast craving today.  The quinoa sounded great, but after a few bites I covered it and put it in the 'fridge.  It just wasn't a nutty-fruity-quinoa kinda day - I'll have it tomorrow.  I realized this morning I was actually craving vegetables, eggs, ham and cheese.  Yum!!!


1/2 sm. onion - chopped
3/4-1c frozen or fresh green beans
1T  butter
1/2-3/4c chopped pre-cooked ham
1 jumbo egg
some grated cheese to top at the end





Saute' the onion with the green beans and butter, covered for about 5 minutes.  Add the ham and cook another few minutes.  Crack in the egg, cooking and stirring until almost set.  Put the cheese on top, then cover and turn off the heat.  Leave it for another few minutes until the cheese melts and serve. . .Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment