Onion-Tomato Pesto Eggs




2 Jumbo Free Range Chicken Eggs
1/2 medium Vidalia onion
butter
Aldi's Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto



As some of you may know, I've been busy lately with 3 nasty surgeries, since late September.  After my most recent one, while recuperating here in a rehab facility in my home town, a friend came to visit with some wonderful things she had cooked for me AND a dozen wonderful jumbo free-range chicken eggs that were sent along by a sweet-good friend who raises chickens.  (thank you Steve!)  Today, finally, I feel like actually cooking.  This was the Most Magnificent Breakfast!!!

Saute' the onion in the butter until just barely translucent.  Add the eggs and stir.  When almost done cooking, spoon on the pesto, stir and simmer just long enough for everything to be combined, real and vibrant.  Transfer to a perfectly-sized plate and devour!!!!. . . .Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment