Information - Books and Tools

Oh my! — It's like Christmas here today!

The Mailman just brought me two packages.
As most of you know, I love to create recipes.  My blog is made up of about 95% my original concoctions and the rest are recipes by others - clearly identified as such - and informational posts.  
My excited 'Christmas in January' face
This cookbook was recommended to me by a Facebook friend.
We both have odd auto-immune, arthritis conditions
that have seriously impacted our lives.
I expect to get lots of good info, tips and details,
regarding what they call 'action plans.'
I'm sure the recipes will be ones I'll also share,
either as they are or with my modifications.
Yea!  Good Reading about Good Food!  ðŸ˜‹ A double win!!









I'm also not a huge fan of single-purpose gadgets.
However, I have a condition called Essential Tremor which has seriously impaired
my chopping,and slicing abilities.
Sad, since that's one of my favorite part of cooking.
It's a time I can be precise, think about my game plan for the food
 and ponder other ingredients or changes I want to make in my original idea.

So, since I started becoming a danger to my poor fingers,
with bad shakes and super sharp knives. . .I have to make an adjustment. . .

Enter. . .taa daa. . .The Freshware Chopper and Mandoline Slicer!!
I did my homework on this and found it to be very highly rated as well as an excellent value, being a dual purpose tool.
After using this a while, I'll give some feedback
on how it performs and if I'm feeling it was a good addition
to my crowded kitchen cabinets.

Happy Cooking Everyone 💗. . . Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment