Holy Moly!!

I'm not sure how all things technical work, regarding blogs and posts "going viral". . .  

However, I've noticed lately, when my weekly view numbers come up, there are often times when there will be 30-50 people viewing posts here at the same time.  This makes me wonder if my recipes are possibly being used in a group setting.  A cooking class of some sort?

Just now, I realized there have been over 200 views here - just today alone!!


If there is some interest in using these recipes in that manner, WONDERFUL!   What I'd really love, is for you to let me know who you are and how the recipes are being used.  Also, it would be so fun if you had any suggestions, a list of ingredients or ideas regarding a recipe or recipes I might be able to create for you!


So, who are you!  😃

Please leave me a comment right here, below - or if you'd rather - send me a private email at lin.m207@gmail.com (the first 3 characters are LIN in lower case.)

So happy you're all here!
As always, Be Bold - Be Creative - Happy Cooking!
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment