So. . . . .Hello...Radish...Greens!!!

A bunch of radish greens!!!
sunflower seeds
a little water and a little butter
salt and pepper

parmesan or feta cheese

. . . . .AND JUST WHAT OTHER CULINARY DELIGHTS AM I NOT AWARE OF???

Just the other day, someone mentioned eating steamed radish greens.

EATING . STEAMED . RADISH . GREENS!?!?!  WHAT??

You know those spikey-pickey-icky looking greens you can't wait to lop off the top of those awesomely-beautiful pink, concentric circular, red, purple and white root vegetables you get at Farmer's Market???  


You eat them raw as well as steamed with pearl onions and Brussels sprouts (since you discovered that great recipe of mine, right? 😊)  Well, guess what??  Those goofy greens steam up wonderfully and taste great!  Steam them with all the ingredients except the cheese, for about 5 minutes.  Drain, add the cheese, and Feast Away!!

Again. . . . .who knew!!  But now that I do, you can bet I'll be eating them all the time!  Now I wish I could remember who told me about these!

Thank you Mystery Radish-Greens-Eating Person! . . . Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment