Crawfish Casserole

It's been a while since I've posted.  Since the last time, my first Great Grandchild was born, I developed shingles, and also had a really bad cold or the flu.  So, even though I was cooking, I wasn't posting.  Then, when I attempted to download some pictures of what I had cooked, they disappeared.  So those are gone. . .P.O.O.F. . .

This recipe looks like a remake of the previous one, using leftovers, but that isn't the case.  The two were created weeks apart since, recently, I wanted to make the crawfish bisque for my granddaughter and her guy.  I followed the previous recipe and then added the cooked pasta with a little more Alfredo sauce, parmesan cheese and Italian panko breadcrumbs, turning it into a casserole rather than a bisque.  Oh, it was good! . .Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment