Fruity Frozen Yogurt

1c frozen cranberries
1½c other frozen fruit
1c plain Greek yogurt
2oz. pure Maple syrup

This time I had a little bag of frozen strawberries, pineapple, papaya and mango to add to the cranberries.  This combination was probably sweet enough to omit the Maple syrup, but I didn't try it before adding half of what I had measured out.



This goes together so quick and easy.  Combine everything in the blender.  Freeze an hour or so then start stirring and breaking it up every 20-30 minutes.  Scoop it into bowls and serve before it freezes solid.  It would be far less labor intensive with an ice cream maker, but I'm not a fan of single-purpose gadgets, so the manual method works fine for me.  Be creative with your flavors and fruit choices for a great, cool summer dessert. . .Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment