Quick, Spicy Turkey and Egg Salad

I woke up hungry this morning. Sometimes food doesn't even cross my mind, until noon or after, but not today! I was thinking steamed eggs and turkey. It evolved quickly into an interesting 'salad'. By the time this was put together and I sat down, I wasn't getting up till my plate was clean! Ooops, forgot a knife. Nope, not getting up. . .It quickly turned into three yummy Lettuce Wraps!  Mmmmm. . .no pic though, I was not moving - even to get my camera!


2 steamed eggs (aka: hard boiled)
½c chopped kalamata olives
4oz. roasted turkey
⅓c golden raisins
2 green onions
4 radishes


1T± coriander (cilantro) chutney
1-2T fig balsamic vinegar
½c plain Greek yogurt
½t pepper
1t sugar


Slice, chop and gently mix everything together in a medium glass bowl. Stuff in a pita, roll in a tortilla, serve over crispy chopped romaine, or roll in some gorgeous fresh lettuce leaves. . .Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment