I've been on a quest for the perfect whole lemon blender cake recipe for cupcakes or a lemon pound cake. I found one I like the sound of but also made several changes. Here's what I was able to create. Preheat your oven to 350°
Put this first group into your blender jar and blend until smooth:
1 whole thin-skinned seedless lemon. . .
~ scrub, cut off the ends
~ then cut it in about 16 pieces
3 lg. pasture raised eggs
1-1/2c organic cane sugar
1/2c Chobani whole milk plain Greek yogurt
3/4c single source EVOO
2t pure vanilla
In a large glass bowl, stir together:
2c Caputo (Italian) Chef's Flour. . .
~ or a good American all purpose flour like King Arthur's
1T baking powder
1/2t Himalayan pink salt
Pour into 24 paper-lined muffin cups and sprinkle the tops with coarse sugar. I used turbinado sugar for this and it added just the right amount of sweetness and crunch. Bake for about 20 minutes. Check with a toothpick. Mmmm, they're really good!! Lin
No comments:
Post a Comment