Balsamic - Olive Oil Dressing

Start with a pretty little clear glass dressing container.  Fill it half way with very good quality Italian extra Virgin Olive Oil.  Fill the rest of the way with your favorite Balsamic Vinegar.  I've tried at least a dozen in the past year and this one is my favorite.  If you haven't been Balsamic Vinegar Shopping, you should!  Make it an adventure.  Buy a couple and see what you like or don't, about each.  I have a few (Pomegranate, Blood Orange and Raspberry Balsamic) that are so fruity the main thing I use them for is fruit salads.  Some are so dark, complex and heavy that they're best with a little butter and oil to brown and deglaze red meat.  Balsamic vinegars are quite different from one another.  I have a Red Apple and even a Coconut White Balsamic!  There's a White Pear Balsamic Vinegar that's really a good one.  I'm sure you'll find several you love.  Happy hunting. . .Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment