Shellfish For Dinner


Shellfish, for me, specifically shrimp and lobster, are a splurge. The cholesterol content is high and the cost can also be a consideration. Every once in a while though, if you can, you should just do it! I found an amazing deal on frozen whole lobster at the grocery store today. Since I've never cooked one of these, it was an adventure. I remember reading that people in our western culture only eat the tail meat, but the claw meat is also very good. It was! In other cultures, the whole lobster, minus the shell of course, would be eaten. However, I think I'll stick to just the tail and claw meat :o)

Follow the package directions for cooking the lobster. Serve with butter and lemon, some yummy vegetables, salad or potatoes and enjoy! . .Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment