Beet Lemonade! - Carrot Lemonade!

We have an amazing restaurant in West Duluth!  If I could, I'd probably eat there at least once a week.  The Duluth Grill is such a treasure!  It's based on the farm-to-table concept.  The owner has totally tilled his yard and turned it into a vegetable garden where he grows much of what they serve.  I saw Beet Lemonade on the menu and it stopped me in my tracks!  HOW in the world would that taste?  My good friend Lynn has always said, beets taste like dirt!  Well, dirty lemonade didn't sound great, but I braved it.  It was SO good!  It's now my usual Duluth Grill drink!  Sooo. . .imagine my happiness when I found a jar of BEET JUICE at my local Super One!!  I did a modified Happy Dance right there in the juice aisle!!

This, was my first glass at home, was a 2/1 ratio of lemonade/beet juice.  Beet juice is intense, and expensive, so a little is all you need.  Next time I'll do a 3/1 ratio.  Then I realized, I have carrot juice!  That was great at a 3/1 ratio.  Now I'm wondering how Spicy V8 Lemonade might be? 😀 Hmm...
Be Bold!  Be Creative!  Drink Up! . . 🥕Lin  

No comments:

Post a Comment