Spicy Corn & Bean South-Of-The-Border Tossed Salad

With a little bit of vegetable prep work, this salad is easy to put together in just a matter of minutes.  Today, mine is made up of:  Mixed Greens - romaine, thin-sliced green cabbage, onion, sliced pickling cucumber, 3 Large Quartered Cherry Tomatoes, Half a firm Avocado, Fresh Cooked Corn - cut off the cob, Black Beans.  For dressing I used a little Buttermilk Ranch with a squirt of Sriracha Sauce.  To balance that, I added a splash of Walmart's Sweet Cilantro Lime dressing.  Oh, this was good!  It's still Summer!  Salad Days are here! . . Lin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your many, consistent comments Sandi! I don't check comments often enough, so it's often weeks before I see them. In this case several months! I really appreciate what you say on each of the recipes. . .Lin

    ReplyDelete