Spicy-Sweet Cilantro Peanut Sauce

6oz. crunchy peanut butter
8 oz. Asian sweet-chili sauce
2T coriander (cilantro) chutney
2T chopped fresh cilantro

Heat this for 20-30 seconds in the microwave to make it easier to stir together.  Serve with anything that tastes better with a good, spicy-sweet peanut sauce.  Here in Duluth, we have several Asian restaurants as well as a couple grocery stores that create excellent Spring Rolls and some Americanized versions of 'sushi.'  I'll go for a while, then start to crave it!  I just love it.


Ohh, so good.  With a BIG glass of Beet Lemonade 😉
Today after church, I went to the one fairly close by, with the intent of just buying that and a couple other things.  My hope was to get in and out of there for under $25.00 😄

Well, their produce section sucked me in!  Then other departments followed suit!  I won't tell you what my total bill was.  (have i mentioned how much i love grocery shopping??)

I bought some brat-burgers they make right there.  Cheddar-Wild Rice and Mushroom-Swiss.  Very reasonabley priced!  For two of each, all four were under $5.00 and will be a nice change, and might give me ideas for new recipes.  I found some raw, frozen shrimp for a future Shrimp Scampi, a big pot of Shrimp Gumbo. . .some lamb for Scotch Broth and way too many other things I hadn't intended to get.  Such great finds though!  Expensive, but everything there is always excellent quality, which is important to me.  Happy Sunday Everyone! . . 😊 . . .Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment