Sourdough-Coconut-Chia-Flax-Craisin-Nut Bread Pudding


I think I've finally found my source for Sourdough Bread! Last time I shopped at Costco, I discovered huge loaves of it that seem similar in quality to those I've bought in bakeries.

13oz. sourdough bread
Cut this in cubes then dry in the oven at 250° for about an hour.

In a big bowl, combine the following:
1c chopped pecans
1/2c sprouted pumpkin seeds
1T pumpkin pie spice
1t Himalayan salt
2T chia seeds
2T ground flax seeds
1T Mexican vanilla
1/2c brown sugar
8-10 oz. coconut milk
1T apple cider vinegar
2 Pasture Raised eggs
1c craisins
4oz. total - melted coconut oil and EVOO



Once the bowl of ingredients is well combined, add the dry bread cubes, mix well and quickly, then pour into a 9"x13" glass pan and bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes.

Mmmmm!
This turned out really well, and is probably one of the healthiest bread puddings I've ever made! . .Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment