I was thinking 'quick snack.' I had in mine a plain rice cake with crunchy peanut butter and jalapeƱo jelly. . .but instead I realized what I actually had were Quaker Tomato & Basil Rice Cakes. So. . .this happened. . .Mmmm, as I said, this one will go on 'repeat' for me!
Spread some really good pesto on a savory rice cake. Cut some green onion, or garlic shoots on top then sprinkle with grated Parmesan-Romano cheese. Microwave 20 seconds to blend the flavors and melt the cheese just a bit. Oh boy.
Another variation of this could be to replace the pesto with half of a mashed avocado. . .Lin
Spread some really good pesto on a savory rice cake. Cut some green onion, or garlic shoots on top then sprinkle with grated Parmesan-Romano cheese. Microwave 20 seconds to blend the flavors and melt the cheese just a bit. Oh boy.
Another variation of this could be to replace the pesto with half of a mashed avocado. . .Lin
No comments:
Post a Comment