Here it is again, the recipe I still haven't stopped experimenting with. . .This one is orange cupcakes in my new silicone pans! No paper liners needed! Preheat your oven to 350° When you bake these, be sure to put the silicone pans on a flat baking sheet -NOT- directly on the oven rack.
In your blender, combine and blend until smooth:
3 tiny Cutie type Mandarins
~ scrub, cut off the ends
~ then cut it into pieces
3 lg. pasture raised eggs
1-1/3c organic cane sugar
3/4c Chobani whole milk plain Greek yogurt
3/4c single source EVOO
~ at my little Super One grocery store,
~ this was the ONLY single source EVOO 😕
2t pure vanilla
In a large glass bowl, whisk together:
2c Caputo (Italian) Chef's Flour. . .
~ or a good American all purpose flour. . .
~ such as King Arthur or Bob's Red Mill
1T Saigon cinnamon
1T baking powder
1t Himalayan pink salt
2c Caputo (Italian) Chef's Flour. . .
~ or a good American all purpose flour. . .
~ such as King Arthur or Bob's Red Mill
1T Saigon cinnamon
1T baking powder
1t Himalayan pink salt
Pour the blended ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, whisk until well mixed then pour into the cupcake pan. Bake 22-25 minutes-until they pass the toothpick test.
Cool, removed from the pan (push each one up from the bottom) then drizzle with glaze made from orange or lemon zest, orange or lemon juice whisked with powdered sugar.
I'm still focused on these lemon / orange cupcakes so I haven't gotten around to experimenting with pumpkin yet. For those I'll substitute some pure canned pumpkin for the orange, adding chopped walnuts -or- pecans, and golden raisins. Mmmm. .😃. .Lin
I'm still focused on these lemon / orange cupcakes so I haven't gotten around to experimenting with pumpkin yet. For those I'll substitute some pure canned pumpkin for the orange, adding chopped walnuts -or- pecans, and golden raisins. Mmmm. .😃. .Lin
No comments:
Post a Comment